NEW YORK - The Christmas shopping season doesn't kick off for another six weeks, but retailers already are signaling they're prepared to discount aggressively to entice shoppers still skittish about spending.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's foreign ministry spokesman is claiming that a computer worm found on the laptops of several employees at the country's nuclear power plant is part of a covert Western plot to derail the Iranian atomic program.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's intelligence minister said the country has learned how to fight off a complex computer worm that some foreign experts have speculated was designed to target Tehran's nuclear program, state television reported Saturday.
WASHINGTON - A cyber worm burrowing into computers linked to Iran's nuclear program has yet to trigger any signs of major damage, but it was likely spawned either by a government or a well-funded private group, according to a new analysis.
TEHRAN, Iran - A complex computer worm capable of seizing control of industrial plants has affected the personal computers of staff working at Iran's first nuclear power station weeks before the facility is to go online, the official news agency reported Sunday.
- Iran's nuclear agency trying to stop computer worm
- FutureGen companies name new CEO
- Hitachi head wants government to fight strong yen
- Study: Neb. well-positioned for economic growth
- Nuclear industry takes new path for new plants
- Texas company to build 3 biofuel plants in Miss.
- CIA forms new center to combat nukes, WMDs
- Computer hackers look to take over power plants
- FMC Technologies net income down 9 pct
- Venture-cap investments climb 53 pct in 2Q
- Obama to travel to Michigan Thursday
- Pakistan president woos Chinese energy investment
- Walgreen, Baker Hughes, Monsanto among big movers
- Abnormal radiation detected near Korean border
- Reliance Industries to push into power and telecom
- China bid to spur innovation raises trade tensions
- Iran dismisses sanctions, but tried to avoid them
- Solar cell inventor wins technology prize
- GM starts its own venture capital firm
- A tad over? Under? Inaccurate scales can be costly
- Recalls This Week: laptop batteries, vacuums
- AM General goes green with electric vans
- Toshiba to spend big on chips, nuclear power
- ND study: New oil formation rivals Bakken
- DynaVox is standout in crowded week for IPOs
- GM: Electric Chevrolet Volt meeting range goals
- Iran unveils more advanced centrifuge machines
- Stocks wander on thin news; Dow stays below 11,000
- Russia offers Venezuela nuclear help, Chavez says
- Mo. electric-vehicle maker gets $22M federal grant
- Honeywell spent $1.9M in 4Q to lobby federal govt
- Europe's bruised economies search for way forward
- Japan, New Mexico collaborate on smart grid tech
- Iran: US behind IAEA charge that Iran making bomb
- Ford adds 60 jobs at Cleveland-area engine plant