NEW YORK - It looks as if U.S.
GRANDVIEW HEIGHTS, Ohio - Libraries are tweeting, texting and launching smart-phone apps as they try to keep up with the biblio-techs - a computer-savvy class of people who consider card catalogs as vintage as typewriters.
REDMOND, Wash. - Microsoft Corp. is still marching toward a holiday release for the next generation of its smart phones.
TORONTO - BCE Inc., Canada's largest telecom company, said Friday it agreed to acquire full ownership of the largest private broadcaster in Canada while the Thomson family said it is regaining majority ownership of the country's national newspaper.
NEW YORK - Apple Inc. on Thursday gave software developers the guidelines it uses to determine which programs can be sold in its App Store, yet it reserved for itself broad leeway in deciding what makes the cut.
- AP Interview: Wikipedia founder bullish on news
- Summary Box: Apple unveils new streaming TV box
- At a glance: Apple unveils new iPods, Apple TV
- Apple unveils new box for streaming movies, TV
- Touch-screen Nano part of Apple's new iPod lineup
- Music royalty talks consider cell phone mandate
- MySpace Music unveils 'Romeo' video app
- Review: New Web music services offer tons of tunes
- Study: TV king in US, Asians rely on mobile video
- Dish to stream live TV on iPad, other devices
- Universal and Reliance unveil mobile music deal
- Samsung says 2Q net profit surges 83 percent
- Summary Box: Adult industry sees iPorn potential
- Adult industry sees iPorn potential in new phone
- In iPhone, adult industry sees pocket porn market
- Summary Box: Hulu Plus is TV for the iPhone, iPad
- Review: Hulu Plus takes television to your pocket
- Summary Box: Gov't allows unapproved iPhone apps
- New gov't rules allow unapproved iPhone apps
- From texting to apps, using cell phones for health
- YouTube touches up mobile video for touch screens
- Worker in trouble for snarky iPhone-Evo video
- Disney acquires iPhone game maker Tapulous
- Yahoo launches mail and messenger apps for Android
- MOG, Rdio new entrants to $10-a-month mobile music
- Startup mSpot lets you stream your music over Web
- Review: Need a new iPhone? I'll take 4, please
- iCampaigning? Candidates turning to phone apps
- World Cup coverage expands on the Web, cell phones
- Bar codes get around town and get more useful
- Apple conference likely to yield new iPhone
- Microsoft top entertainment executives step down
- NPD: April video game sales down 26 percent
- Feds to look at Apple policy on programming tools
- Apple shutting Lala; 'Cloud' music on horizon?