PHILADELPHIA - An American man, who planned to marry an underage girl, has had his plans thwarted after it was discovered through social networking site Facebook.
PHILADELPHIA - Judges have the right to require warrants before police get cell phone records that could suggest a customer's likely location, a U.S.
PHILADELPHIA - A street vendor is feeling sour after Philadelphia officials confiscated her truck full of yellow, chocolate and red velvet cupcakes because she was parked in a prohibited area.
PHILADELPHIA - Bloggers in Philadelphia are upset over a city business fee that they say is an unfair tax on their Internet musings.
NEW YORK - Stocks tumbled Thursday after two disappointing economic reports renewed investors' concerns about the pace of the recovery.
- Stock futures drop as jobless claims rise
- Consumer demand boosts cable, satellite TV profits
- Time Warner Cable 2Q net income rises
- Earnings Preview: DirecTV to report 2Q earnings
- Motorola shares rise as Icahn takes biggest stake
- Dish to stream live TV on iPad, other devices
- Dish to FCC: Comcast blocking Philly sports access
- Comcast 2Q profit dips on NBC Universal deal costs
- Western Digital shares fall on weaker 1Q outlook
- Micron shares rise on improved pricing, demand
- Smart Modular shares soar on bullish 4Q outlook
- E Waste Recycling Agreement For Codima
- DirecTV to sell local ads for the first time
- Microsoft's Philly high school traveled rocky road
- Flashy Army recruitment center in Pa. mall closing
- AP Source: Cablevision, Charter bid for Bresnan
- 3 governors urge FCC to allow Comcast-NBC deal
- Key senator wants conditions on Comcast-NBC deal
- TiVo loss widens on legal costs, other expenses
- Customers' revenge: Cable providers to play nice
- HP shares rise on 2Q results, bullish 2010 outlook
- Comcast to carry ESPN's 3-D cable channel
- Cablevision's 1Q net income soars; boosts dividend
- Time Warner Cable, Cox asked to drop ad claims
- Time Warner Cable 1Q profit rises, shares climb
- Time Warner Cable 1Q profit rises 30 percent
- Comcast 1Q profit up 12 pct, advertising rebounds
- Rivals DirecTV, Dish combine to sell TV ads
- Ahead of the Bell: Microsoft sees spending rebound
- DirecTV, Versus have deal after more than 6 months
- Stay tuned: More fee disputes over local TV coming
- Earnings Preview: Dish Network Corp.
- DirecTV to report 4Q earnings
- Fighting pandemics like swine flu in digital age
- Justice Dept. wants phone locales without warrant