Sales And Marketing
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. has picked an insider with engineering expertise to head up its Office software division, filling a spot left vacant in September when the most recent president left to become Nokia Corp.'s CEO.
BEIJING - Google is hiring dozens of marketing and technical employees in China to defend a shrinking market share against local rivals after closing its Chinese search engine six months ago this Wednesday in a dispute over censorship.
ORLANDO, Fla. - Tim Tebow's marketing power is already reaching its potential, even if his NFL future isn't quite so certain.
BEIJING - Chinese companies that sell advertising on Google's China search engine have appealed for information on its future and say they might want compensation if it is shut down.
- China without Google: 'a lose-lose scenario'
- Hollywood adds money, talent to made-for-Web shows
- Analyst Note: Google price target upped to $650
- Drug industry presses FDA to allow more online ads
- Ad agencies urge DOJ to okay Yahoo, Micorosft deal
- Web-monitoring software gathers data on kid chats
- US Olympic team adds big sponsor in P&G
- YouTube's new sales pitch: join our ad program
- Google sells underperforming radio ad business
- More ads coming to TV _ even to one-time havens
- Microsoft, Yahoo team up to ding Google with Bing
- Timeline: Microsoft, Yahoo's road to partnership
- AOL tries to recapture that startup feeling
- Reality bites Internet as 1Q ad sales fall 5 pct
- AOL names yet another head of online ad business
- Frugal Google raised 1Q lobbying tally to $880K
- Time Warner 1Q profit falls on cable spin