Barrack Obama announced a deal with Indian firms in Mumbai which is worth $10 bn and it is going to create 50,000 jobs in US.
The presence of mind of a girl in Washington DC helped her from being kidnapped when she held her iPod Touch in front of the kidnapper and pretended to call the cops.
Google files its lawsuit with US Court of Federal Claims that says that the US Department of Interior(DOI) unfairly excluded Google for five years contract and favors rival software firm Microsoft.
According to India's minister of state for communications and information technology, Sachin Pilot, India is going to raise the outsourcing issue as well as recent hike of H1B visa fee in the upcoming India visit of US President Barrack Obama.
A schoolgirl at Northeast Pennsylvania who was initially suspended for keeping obscene pic in her cell phone, sued her school authorities for invading her privacy and has won $33000 in the landmark lawsuit.
- Get Ready for Competition from India, China: Obama to Kids
- Gmail Witnessed 1 Million Calls in US after Voice Integration
- Infosys Wants the H1b Visa Cost to Pass on Customers
- US Dept of Justice to Sue Oracle for Overcharging Claims
- FCC now Puts Broadband at 4Mbps in USA
- America’s Economy: Why Jason Calacanis’ 120% Solution Won’t Cut It
- Free Broadband Service for USA by Next Year
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt to be The First CTO of US?
- US versus India Broadband Connectivity Comparison - 50 Times Slower But Costlier