Appeals court ruling threatens used software sales
Judge allows subpoenas for Internet usersWASHINGTON — A federal judge on Friday allowed the holder of a movie copyright to subpoena the names of people accused of illegally downloading and distributing a film over the Internet.
BCE to take full control of CTVTORONTO — BCE Inc., Canada's largest telecom company, said Friday it agreed to acquire full ownership of the largest private broadcaster in Canada while the Thomson family said it is regaining majority ownership of the country's national newspaper.
- Skype Offers Free International Calls To Celebrate Eid
- Reviving golden goals or scrapping extra time won’t end defensive soccer
- National Semiconductor shares drop after disappointing quarterly sales forecast
- Too Many Master Chiefs: ‘Halo: Reach’ aims to grab gamers with personalized protagonist
- Cognizant is the Leader in Global Testing Services:IDC
- Nokia swaps veteran for Microsoft exec Stephen Elop as company chief amid stiff competition
- Cincinnati joins other cities with ordinance banning text messaging while driving
- “Here You Have” e-mail virus wreaking havoc on servers across the world
- Ban on outsourcing to have little impact on Indo-US trade partnership, says Roemer
- Study says consumers are interested in 3-D television sets, but wary about the experience
- Nokia replaces CEO Kallasvuo with Microsoft exec Stephen Elop as it struggles with competition
- “Here you have” Virus Threatens Cyber-security!
- Nokia fires CEO Kallasvuo, brings in Microsoft exec as it struggles with stiff competition
- Nokia fires CEO Kallasvuo as handset maker struggles against stiff competition from rivals
- London primary school outsources mathematics teaching to India