How to Recover Deleted Files from Removable MediaBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Monday, October 20, 2008
There is hardly anyone who has any relation with computers and doesn’t own one pocket hard drive or a pen drive or a flash drive. The mobility they provide is absolutely remarkable. But didn’t you have at least one occasion when you erased your important files by mistake, reformatted the removable disk and the next moment, screamed your lungs out because you had some important data there but that disk is now as free as a freeware. So, is there a way out to get back to past and retrieve that? Fortunately yes. Removable Media File Salvage Software does just that. It not only retrieves data but also rescues them and repairs corrupted file formats.
Removable media data recovery program repairs corrupted files formats such as 3GP, JPG, MIDI, MPEG, MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, DOC, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, RIFF, PNG, WAV etc.
USB drive data undelete application is read only non destructive utility that quickly regains unintentionally deleted photographs, pictures, snaps, music, movies, audio, video clipping and other related data.
Flash memory mp3 player songs unerase application provides user friendly GUI and is supportive for all versions of windows based operating systems like XP, NT, ME, 98, 2000, 2003 and Vista. Even Portable mp3 player files rescue application can unerase your important data which have been lost due to virus attack, improper system shut down and hardware or software fault.
Features ( according to the homesite)
- Its easy to use non-destructive read only utility.
- It recovers from lost deleted or corrupted files and folders.
- Data recovery from virus infected drive.
- Supports all type of Removable media including compact flash, multimedia card, SD card, smart drive media, removable flash card memory, Smart Media, Compact Multimedia card, memory card, USB and other similar devices.
- Easiest and quickest utility for restoring files and folders including jpg jpeg gif tiff bmp mpeg wav midi or any other file type stored in your removable media.
- Support major removable media in different storage capacity drives.
- View files and folders before actual recovery.
- Data recovery from system generated error messages.
- Support Windows OS family including Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media Center) edition, Vista, 2000, ME, NT, Server 2003, 98, 95 Operating system
- AMD, Pentium or equivalent processor
- Minimum 64 MB of RAM (128 Recommended)
- Minimum 20 MB of Free Hard Disk space
Its simple. The software has a lot of features as discussed already and personally I had a satisfying experience with it. Hope you like it too. Write to us with your take.
Tags: data recovery, data recovery software, Lost, media recovery, Pen drives, recovery software, Removable Media File Salvage Software, Undelete data from removable disks