Apple has just unveiled new MacBook Air yesterday night.
NEW YORK - Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Fortune Brands Inc., up $3.85 at $55.85 The shares rose after a report that activist investor William Ackman became the largest shareholder in the company.
NEW YORK - Investors who drove up shares of software maker Adobe Systems Inc.
NEW YORK - Shares of Adobe soared in heavy trading Thursday on a report that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer discussed a possible buyout of the company.
- Shiseido model’s photo with disconnected limbs branded “Photoshop disaster”
- Tech companies settle DOJ hiring inquiry
- Adobe 3Q net income soars, outlook disappoints
- Tech companies try to settle DOJ's hiring inquiry
- Now, earn a $20,000 bounty by exposing your boss using pirated software!
- Nokia dumps CEO, turns to Microsoft exec
- Nokia's Kallsvuo replaced by Microsoft exec
- Apple publishes guidelines for app approval
- New Adobe Zero-day Hole in Reader, Writer
- Apple to publish guidelines for app approval
- Samsung unveils iPad competitor Galaxy
- Review: Dell Streak is awkward phone, so-so tablet
- Utah officials say Adobe investment is a big deal
- Germany warns of possible Apple security problem
- IBM closes Coremetrics acquisition
- A look at recent tech-industry earnings
- Adobe buys Swiss software maker for $240M
- Twitter opening data center in Salt Lake City
- Historic church brings NM village together
- Review: Droid X smart phone focuses on screen time
- Verizon: Droid X smart phone coming July 15
- Survey: Hiring plans of US CEOs at 3-year high
- Adobe posts higher 2Q profit as revenue soars
- Gourmet brand, dead as magazine, returns as an app
- Adobe to post 2Q results; analyst says CS5 strong
- Adobe spent $50,000 lobbying in 1Q
- Steve Jobs calls out Adobe Flash and Google at D8 Day
- Software trade group spent $130,000 to lobby in 1Q
- Taiwan's AsusTek unveils tablet computer
- Summary Box: Adobe, Apple dispute escalates
- Adobe makes 'love' not war in dispute with Apple
- Firefox 4 has simpler design; more privacy control
- Feds to look at Apple policy on programming tools
- Steve Jobs attacks Adobe Flash as unfit for iPhone
- Adobe needs rebound with latest Creative Suite