SANTA CLARA (GaeaTimes.com)- Internet mail and search service provider Yahoo is going to layoff at least 10 percent of its workforce, suggests the latest buzz in the industry.
NEW YORK - Shares of Adobe soared in heavy trading Thursday on a report that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer discussed a possible buyout of the company.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc. is jazzing up its Internet search results in an effort to orchestrate a revenue revival.
PALO ALTO, Calif. - Facebook is trying to make it easier for people to share their updates selectively and draw distinctions between friends, family members and co-workers on the Web's biggest social hub.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo is trying to spruce up its online advertising service by buying a startup called Dapper.
- Yahoo losing 3 top execs, raising more worries
- Summary Box: AP review looks at Bing, Yahoo search
- Review: New search partners aren't identical twins
- Google gives Gmail users more control over inboxes
- IMDb turns 20 with a refreshed, video-full website
- Microsoft ditches Live Spaces for WordPress.com
- Forbes undergoes radical overhaul
- Yahoo opens data center in NY, will employ 100
- Yahoo’s Three Year Plan: 1 Bilion Users and $10 Billion Revenue
- Summary Box: Yahoo preparing mail, search upgrades
- Yahoo to upgrade e-mail, search results this fall
- Yahoo, Microsoft gain little ground on Google
- Twitter tweaks website to show more photos, video
- Facebook inches past Google for Web users' minutes
- Google search accelerates with 'instant' results
- US woman’s photos lifted from Facebook, used on dating sites
- Texas opens inquiry into Google search rankings
- AP Interview: Wikipedia founder bullish on news
- South Korean company dumping Yahoo's search ads
- Google, AP strike new deal on Web licensing rights
- Google, AP reach new deal on licensing rights
- Paul Allen sues major tech co's, including Google
- Alibaba.com buys Auctiva
- Summary Box: Microsoft, Yahoo team up in search
- Microsoft now fueling Yahoo's search engine
- Yahoo Joins Hands with Microsoft Bing for Advertisers
- Google Loses Search Share to Yahoo; Bing Makes No Gain
- Yahoo heartened by patent verdict
- Microsoft hosts annual financial analyst meeting
- Softbank profits fall in April-June on heavy taxes
- Growth in search, Match contributes to IAC revenue
- A look at recent tech-industry earnings
- IAC revenue up in 1Q, results beat analyst views
- PayPal making belated foray in Japan, without eBay
- Summary Box: Yahoo Japan to use Google search