The market of China is known for selling workable knockoff products but now it has managed to out do itself by announcing the impending launch of a Twitter like service.
BEIJING, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- In a recent development that is being called as a major technological breakthrough in transport sector, a state of the art high-speed train named CRH380 in China set new speed record Friday.
China Telecom, the country's biggest fixed line phone carrier, denied US Govt report that China hijacked worldwide Internet traffic in April, 2009 and the company had redirected 15 % of network routes through Chinese servers for 18 minutes.The company denied the allegation through an email statement.
SANGHAI, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com) -- Recently, a cell phone virus has affected millions of cell phone users in China itself.
The Chinese Tianhe-1A system at the National Supercomputer Center in Tianjin has achieved a milestone of 2.57 petaflop/s (quadrillions of calculations per second).
- Nations wary of dependence on China's rare earths
- Gates, Buffett talk to China wealthy about charity
- Drinks-making billionaire leads China rich list
- Gates, Buffett dine with China's rich for charity
- Google off'l: company's future in China uncertain
- Gates, Buffett set to dine with China's rich
- China automaker BYD gets visit from backer Buffett
- Spam Related Domain Registration is on Rise in Russia after China’s Security Clampdown
- China May Surpass India in Outsourcing
- China launches first cross-border air strike drill
- Google defends shrinking China market share
- Sharp calls for more action to contain strong yen
- Dell to boost China spend to $100B over a decade
- Get Ready for Competition from India, China: Obama to Kids
- Schwarzenegger urges Congress to act on trade
- Apple to start selling iPad in China
- Stocks climb on banking reform, China growth
- Schwarzenegger checks out China's high-speed rail
- Schwarzenegger tries out China's high speed rail
- Governor to promote Calif. World Expo bid in Asia
- Summary Box: Gates, Buffett pitch charity in China
- Taiwan's HTC: iPhone's 'quiet' challenger
- Google, Skype targeted in India security crackdown
- India widens security crackdown to Google, Skype
- China requires ID to buy mobile phone numbers
- China warns US against selling Taiwan radars
- China Unicom profit down 62 percent on 3G roll-out
- China sets up new battle over computer security
- India allows telecom imports after 8-month ban
- Summary Box: China Telecom 1H profit edges up
- China Telecom first-half profit up 0.8 percent
- US to supply Taiwan air force radar equipment
- elgooG: Google Reversed
- Pentagon takes aim at China cyber threat
- China Mobile says first half profit up 4.2 percent