TOKYO (GaeaTimes.com) -- Apple has teamed up with an advertising company in Japan known as Dentsu to bring its iAd advertising network for portable devices to Japan within next year.
TOKYO - Toshiba Corp. believes it has a solution for television viewers who like 3-D but hate the glasses.
TOKYO - China's recent halt of exotic metal shipments to Japan amid a diplomatic spat has reverberated throughout the world's high-tech manufacturing hubs - now on heightened alert to the risks of relying on one country for materials that do everything from helping hybrid engines run to creating the color red in televisions.
CHIBA, Japan - Nintendo shares tumbled Thursday after the company said its 3DS game machine, packed with glasses-free 3-D technology, won't be ready to go on sale for Christmas, crushing its earnings forecast by more than half.
CHIBA, Japan - Nintendo's 3DS game machine packed with glasses-free 3-D technology goes on sale in February in Japan, and March in Europe and the U.S., not in time for year-end shopping, the company said Wednesday.
- Twitter hack: Made in Japan?
- Adobe 3Q net income soars, outlook disappoints
- EU aims to comply with WTO ruling on tech tariffs
- US tech earnings drive world markets higher
- Sharp calls for more action to contain strong yen
- Summary Box: Tokyo event showcases 3-D gaming
- Summary Box: Sony game console to show 3-D movies
- Tokyo event showcases fledgling 3-D gaming
- Microsoft teams up with Japanese game studios
- Sony's game console to show 3-D movies, get wand
- Sony banking on karaoke to woo buyers to Walkman
- Schwarzenegger urges Congress to act on trade
- Schwarzenegger hawks California goods in Japan
- Hitachi head wants government to fight strong yen
- Schwarzenegger checks out China's high-speed rail
- Schwarzenegger tries out China's high speed rail
- Microsoft's Xbox ready for bigger battle in Japan
- FFXIV Server Status Woes Continue
- Toyota Corolla Recall In USA , Again!
- Sony working on 3-D TVs that don't need glasses
- Toshiba developing no-glasses 3-D televisions
- Apple to set up Japan Web warning on problem iPods
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to buy rest of US PacketVideo
- Twitter had 20 Billionth Message Posted
- Japanese user claims Twitter's 20 billionth tweet
- China setting milestone as economy passes Japan's
- Nintendo slumps to loss as game sales fade
- Toshiba returns to the black in April-June quarter
- Panasonic buying out Sanyo, Panasonic Electric
- Playstation, TVs boost Sony to $294 million profit
- Softbank profits fall in April-June on heavy taxes
- Nintendo gearing up for 3-D push
- PayPal making belated foray in Japan, without eBay
- Panasonic introduces 3-D camcorder for consumers
- Summary Box: Yahoo Japan to use Google search