BEIJING - Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and billionaire investor Warren Buffett said Thursday they were impressed by the passion they saw among China's super rich for giving back to society during a dinner for Chinese millionaires.
BEIJING - Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said a meeting about charity he attended Wednesday with Microsoft Corp.
Privacy and the Internet has become seemingly mutually exclusive to one another thanks to the latest onslaughts by the 4chan members.
In order to satisfy the hunger of the investors to invest at one of the Internet's biggest growth firm, there is a high degree of chances that Facebook, the biggest social networking site, may go on public by the late 2012.
NEW YORK - Canada's privacy commissioner says Facebook has addressed concerns raised a year ago over third-party access to users' information.
- Microsoft's new IE9 promises zippier performance
- China requires ID to buy mobile phone numbers
- Ad trade group spent $250,000 lobbying in 2Q
- Facebook Brings Privacy Control to Complement its New Feature
- 10 Ways To Protect Your PC While Working Online
- Info freedom at center of Gulf's BlackBerry debate
- Ten Different Ways You can Look After the Safety of Your Socially Networked Kids Without Using Spy Software
- UAE, Saudi to block BlackBerry on security fears
- What your phone app doesn't say: It's watching
- 10 Ways to Monitor Your Kids on Social Networking Sites like Facebook, MySpace
- US unveils plan to make online transactions safer
- Summary Box: Twitter reaches settlement with FTC
- Twitter settles with FTC over data security lapses
- 10 Tips to Protect Your Business from Cyber Criminals / Hackers
- Lawmaker seeks cooperation from Google, Facebook
- Businesses could use US cyber monitoring system
- Top 10 Facebook Alternatives That Keep Up Your Privacy
- Vt. ponders more monitoring of worker web surfing
- Facebook Instant Personalization: Behind the scene
- Cyber attack targeted Google password system
- Facebook profiles to play up brand and band pages
- EPIC: Google Violated Federal Wire Tap Laws
- Crimes involving Facebook up by 346pc in less than a year, claim UK cops
- Google has censorship balancing act outside China
- Yahoo-Microsoft deal set, taking aim at Google
- Google to build ultra-fast broadband networks
- IG: FBI circumvented law to get phone records
- FBI illegally collected phone records
- Now Cops can Catch You for Cellphone Recording
- Will Facebook index your profile info on Google: a rumor
- Google Offers personalized search results for all
- Quickheal Antivirus Review, Download
- 10 Best Tips For Internet Explorer 8
- ‘Clever’ Oz advertisers keep close watch on Facebookers’ updates
- US appeals court nixes Internet gambling challenge