Folder Options Missing From Windows Explorer Menu Bar - SolutionBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Windows explorer with its inexplicable bugs have annoyed and irrirated millions of us. One of the most common source of irritation is to find that the Folder Options under Tools of Menu Bar has gone missing. You don’t know why and you need it right now. So what is the solution? Let me tell you the simplest one.
1. Go to Run, Type regedit, press enter.
2. Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer].
3. At right panel, look for an entry called NoFolderOptions. Right click on it and Delete.
4. Navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer].
5. Repeat step 3 to delete NoFolderOptions entry.
You are done!
Tags: folder options, Folder options missing in Windows, windows hacks, windows tricks