8 Reasons Why Even Hitler Hates iPad (Parody)By Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Hitler based parodies are a popular meme and for a good reason. Most of them including this one are simply hilarious. The passion he brings in his hatred for iPad can only be matched by Apple fanboys.
8 Reasons Why Hitler Hates iPad
- iPad cannot multitask, can only run one app at a time
- They didn’t give a camera but its on AT&T. How can he utilize their crappy network
- Hitler wanted a computer, a device that could take on Netbook but instead all we got was an oversized iPod Touch
- If Hitler wanted eBook he would have bought a Kindle
- It can’t even make phone calls
- Only thing it can do that iPhone can’t is have split screens
- He can’t even watch videos on web as it doesn’t have Flash support
- No full web support yet, he can’t even play Blooms
midnighblade created the video. Through the mouth of Hitler (used footage from a movie) he expressed the disappointment of hundreds of millions of potential customers of iPad who expected another game changer from Apple but got a damp squib instead. I would buy a netbook any day over iPad.