Twitter, the microblogging site was overwhelmed with messages in India since the moment US President's Air Force One touched down at Mumbai. Twitter with swamped with messages ranging from eating out suggestions for the US first couple to humorous comments on his visit.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Google's latest doodle has created a great buzz on the web as people all over have shown curiosity at the oddly bouncy and colorful balls that make up the logo today.
Hitler based parodies are a popular meme and for a good reason.
Twitterers, here is another news you will just love to know.
Talk about putting it mildly but effectively, here is an advertisement that can really make you feel for it.
- 10 Weird Flash Drives
- How to make millions of dollars by blogging
- 10 Toy Gadgets for your Child
- Top 10 Funny April Fool Gadgets
- How to Infect a Human by Computer Virus
- Is a Cracker a Hacker?
- Free.Tv iTunes App: 5 Reasons why You Better not Try it as Yet
- Google Me: Innovative Publicity at its Best or Worst?
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Secret Prototype Stolen. Remedy: Wait for 7.0
- 10 Funny iPhone Apps to Annoy your Mother-in-Law
- Top 10 Facts of Rajnikanth and Chuck Norris: When Two Real Super Heroes Meet
- Recession Hits Infosys. Remedy: Stop Going to Toilets
- DragonBall Z: Show Timings for Cartoon Network India
- Ben 10 and Ben 10 Alien Force: Show Timings for Cartoon Network India
- why iFart is the Most Popular iPhone App
- How to Add Smileys To Windows Live Writer
- Why Should You Learn to Love CopyWriting? Twitterers Have 30 Suggestions for You!
- 10 Most Stupid Gifts for this Christmas
- Obama Loses to Sarah Palin in the Global Count - shows Google Zeitgeist
- NASA Astronauts To Bond in Space by Tasting Each Others Urine; They Are Loving It!
- Why Today’s Economy is Worse Than Divorce
- Firefox & pkill - Inseparable Friends?
- Google Provides Wife Sharing Guide for iPhone 3G Customers!
- Amazing AdSense Relevance With Context Sensitive Ads
- Do I Look Like VSNL / Tata Indicom?
- Microsoft Teaching Java Using Eclipse at JavaOne 2008
- Sun’s CEO Jonathan Scwartz Caught in Drooling April Fool Prank
- Heard on Twitter…
- Java is Omnipresent!
- Top 10 Credos of Klingon Programmer
- Interview of a B.Tech. Computer Science Graduate
- Do I Know How To Hack MySpace?
- IIT Picnic Photos
- Song: Witty Take on Spam - I’ve Got Mail
- Web 2.0 Here I Come…