iPhone app to Take Care of Your Health, Warns You of High Calorie Fast FoodsBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Enough of gadgets and facilities. This iPhone app wants you to live a healthy and long life. This iPhone app doesn’t want you to take harmful fast foods all the time. Don’t consume more calories than you should. Its bad for you. And to do good in these cases, here is an iPhone app which is designed in this unique and very useful Fast Food Calorie Counter application format. This comes really handy for someone with high cholesterol and BP. You need to take gadgets take care of your health some times.
- The application features 5,382 food items.
- Provides nutrition information; calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein and fiber.
- Authentic nutrition charts are also featured in this application.
- You can search food and eateries by typing its name.
- The Fast Food Calorie Counter application is designed with the ability to sort foods.
- Lists 49 top fast-food joints including Arby’s, Bob Evans, Burger King, Chevys, Baja Fresh, Cici’s Pizza, Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, Johnny Rockets and KFC etc.
Its gettable from iPhone app stores for just $2.99. Stay hungry and stay informed.