Motorola Mobility has filed patent violation complaints against Apple in the in the Northern District of Illinois and the Southern District of Florida.
NEW YORK - Verizon Wireless says its new wireless broadband network, which offers higher data speeds initially for laptop users, will be live before the end of the year in the cities on the Boston-to-Washington stretch as well as California, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Seattle and others.
CLEARWATER, Fla. - Information technology products distributor Tech Data Corp.
Since its rise to popularity Facebook has been the hub of knee-slapper stuffs.
- Minnesota backup Moats has hand in Madden design
- Travel planning just got easier _ and more fun
- FIS signs deal with Sterling Savings Bank
- Thousands of laptops stolen during nine-hour heist
- Wikipedia Down Due To Power Outage
- Giant limo built from 40 other cars up for sale in Florida
- Grooveshark Chooses Juniper Networks
- Countdown to the start of NBA free agency
- New iPhone selling briskly as thousands line up
- New iPhone selling briskly as hundreds line up
- Falcon 9 Reaches Orbit
- SpaceX Rocket Awaiting Launch
- United Airlines plans fuel-saving flight
- Wolf Medical, Kimberly-Clark settle patent case
- Space Shuttle Launched At Florida
- Tebow's marketability an unusual NFL Draft quality
- Clearwire to expand to L.A., Miami, St. Louis
- AP Top News at 2:33 a.m. EDT
- Technology Research declares fiscal 4Q dividend
- Is a voting machine merger too big to stand?
- Fla. woman sues 50 Cent in NYC over her sex video
- SPIN METER: US jobs picture mixed for rail grants
- Blend of technology provides Harry Potter glimpse
- Technology makes BCS tickets a click away
- Fox, Time Warner Cable announce broadcast deal
- Football fans in limbo but Fox broadcasts stay on
- Fox grants 'brief extension' in cable dispute
- Football, 'Simpsons' at risk in Fox cable dispute
- Questions and answers about full-body scanners
- Fox retrenches in Time Warner Cable dispute
- Better airport scanners delayed by privacy fears
- Fla. mom under fire for tweet after son's death
- Fla. AG in antitrust probe of voting-machine firms
- Ultimate Software 3Q loss shrinks to $469K
- Runaway convert back in Ohio after 3-month flight