NEW YORK - Apple is a pioneer in many fields, but in the race to connect our TV sets to the Internet, it's been lagging badly.
WASHINGTON - For three years, technology and telecommunications companies have watched nervously from the sidelines as the United States and nearly a dozen trading partners have negotiated a trade agreement that critics feared could undermine all sorts of online activities.
NAME: Evan Williams AGE: 38 TWITTER JOB: After spending the past two years as CEO, Williams will simply be known as "co-founder" and focus on product development.
SAN FRANCISCO - AOL Inc. said Tuesday that it will buy technology blog TechCrunch and its sister sites for an undisclosed amount in a bid to expand its news production.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. is giving up on its own blog network and, in a new partnership, will start sending new Windows Live users to a competing platform instead.
- Captains issue Twitter ban for Ryder Cup players
- AP president: Need to curb unlicensed use of news
- Forbes undergoes radical overhaul
- Twitter hack: Made in Japan?
- Disney launches website for user-generated content
- Jackson estate licenses virtual 'Planet Michael'
- Study: Vegas casinos tweeting, but not much
- A week without Facebook? Pa. college tries it out
- Twitter tweaks website to show more photos, video
- Ind. campaign manager resigns over anti-gay tweets
- John Mayer closes 3.7M-follower Twitter account
- Long expected, YouTube wades into live streaming
- BCE to take full control of CTV
- Left for dead by MTV, music videos rebound on Web
- Ochocinco's coach calls his tweets "nonsense"
- Hack attack hits home for AP writer
- Amazon buys online music retailer Amie Street
- Google milks animated doodle mystery on Twitter
- German Court rules against YouTube
- AOL signs new search agreement with Google
- Apple unveils new box for streaming movies, TV
- FCC seeks input on rules for online services
- Google, AP strike new deal on Web licensing rights
- An open mic, in 140-characters or less
- NKorea raps SKorea for blocking Twitter, YouTube
- Judge says video game addiction suit can continue
- Blog causes uproar on eve of Beck rally
- German court turns down injunction against YouTube
- Apple schedules music-themed event for Sept. 1
- Bloggers crying foul over Philly business tax
- SKorea blocks access to NKorea's Twitter account
- Music royalty talks consider cell phone mandate
- NYC woman to Google: Who's posting trash about me?
- US tweaks NKorea on Twitter
- On Facebook: Israeli soldier posed with bound Arab