When you log into Facebook, you can convince the world to identify you online.
According to new data from market researcher ComScore, Internet users spend more time socializing on Facebook in August rather than searching information on Google searching engine.
Distinguo is not a much known software, but holds a lot of prospects for future of web-based search.
The overall growth of search queries in US slowed down drastically.
- How to Make Money While Searching on SlashMySearch
- Bing Join Hands with Wolfram Alpha to take on Google
- Micorsoft’s Online Game Could Boost Bing
- Bing Shoots Microsoft’s Paid Clicks To 13%
- Microsoft To Revamp MSN To Strengthen Bing ties
- Google All Set To Launch Flipper
- Is Bing Gobbling Up Google Share or Yahoo’s?
- Hunch: Search Engine Or Personal Decision Engine
- Microsoft’s Paids Release Click Up by 8% Within a Week of Bing’
- Bing Woos the Advertisers Better Than Google
- Microsoft’s Big Bing: Story of a celeb
- Bing faced charges of projecting Pornographic videos, takes action immediately (Screenshots included)
- Bing vs. Google - A Study
- Microsoft to Launch Search Engine Bing with Massive Ads Campaign
- Firefox Add-on to Use Wolfram Alpha and Google Together
- Believe it or Not: Internet Search Traffic Drops Down by 2%!
- Can Cuil Really be the Google Killer? - A Detailed Comparative Study
- Cuil Search Engine: Google Competitor From Ex-Google Employee