TOKYO (GaeaTimes.com) -- Apple has teamed up with an advertising company in Japan known as Dentsu to bring its iAd advertising network for portable devices to Japan within next year.
TOKYO - Toshiba Corp. believes it has a solution for television viewers who like 3-D but hate the glasses.
TOKYO - China's recent halt of exotic metal shipments to Japan amid a diplomatic spat has reverberated throughout the world's high-tech manufacturing hubs - now on heightened alert to the risks of relying on one country for materials that do everything from helping hybrid engines run to creating the color red in televisions.
CHIBA, Japan - Nintendo shares tumbled Thursday after the company said its 3DS game machine, packed with glasses-free 3-D technology, won't be ready to go on sale for Christmas, crushing its earnings forecast by more than half.
TOKYO - This week's Twitter attack that caused a widespread headache for the micro-blogging service appears to have been triggered by a Japanese computer hacker who says he was only trying to help.
- Sharp calls for more action to contain strong yen
- Summary Box: Tokyo event showcases 3-D gaming
- Tokyo event showcases fledgling 3-D gaming
- Microsoft teams up with Japanese game studios
- Sony's game console to show 3-D movies, get wand
- Sony banking on karaoke to woo buyers to Walkman
- Schwarzenegger hawks California goods in Japan
- Hitachi head wants government to fight strong yen
- Microsoft's Xbox ready for bigger battle in Japan
- Twitter helped to free me from Taliban captors: Released Japanese journalist
- Sony working on 3-D TVs that don't need glasses
- Toshiba developing no-glasses 3-D televisions
- Apple to set up Japan Web warning on problem iPods
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to buy rest of US PacketVideo
- Japanese user claims Twitter's 20 billionth tweet
- China setting milestone as economy passes Japan's
- Nintendo slumps to loss as game sales fade
- Toshiba returns to the black in April-June quarter
- Panasonic buying out Sanyo, Panasonic Electric
- Playstation, TVs boost Sony to $294 million profit
- Softbank profits fall in April-June on heavy taxes
- Nintendo gearing up for 3-D push
- PayPal making belated foray in Japan, without eBay
- Panasonic introduces 3-D camcorder for consumers
- Yahoo Japan to use Google search tech, not Yahoo's
- Canon's quarterly profit jumps on global recovery
- Yahoo Japan to use Google search engine technology
- Twitter CEO celebrates dramatic growth in Japan
- World stocks rise as Apple result aids tech sector
- Sony to fix laptop over possible overheating flaw
- Tweeters in Japan fall silent in election campaign
- Tweets in Japan fall silent in election campaign
- Apple works to keep up with crush of iPhone demand
- New iPhone selling briskly as thousands line up
- New iPhone selling briskly as hundreds line up