A test conducted by the Nokia-Siemens duo revealed that the latest iPhone OS i.e.
With the days passing by, it happens such that smartphones no longer are the only devices where apps will dominate.
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Nokia which once used to be the de facto choice for the mobile users worldwide is slowly but steadily losing its market share in a lot of key markets including India.
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- It seems that Nokia is determined to regain its lost territory in the Indian market.
According to the new data from iSuppli, Apple sold 8.75 million iPhones in the first 3 months of 2010 and slightly edged out Motorola which sold 8.50 million cellphone worldwide.
- Nokia Sued Apple for Patent Violation Over iPad
- Nokia to Launch 5 MP Camera Phone in India for Rs 5000
- Nokia India Launches Three Handsets
- Traffic for Smartphone Went Up 193% in a Year
- Nokia Got New Patent for Self-charging Phone
- Nokia and Intel join hands for Linux-based MeeGo Platform
- Nokia to release better Symbian User Interface by mid 2010
- Top 10 Nokia Nseries apps
- Top 10 Nokia Mobile Phones Till Date
- 10 Things Nokia Must Do To Match the Popularity of iPhone
- Lay Yourself Off and Don’t Cash in Your Leaves: Nokia
- Green Mobile Phone Revolution: Is it Gonna Come in Near Future? A Futuristic Study
- 6 Reasons To Die For One, The New N-Gage Gaming Experience
- How To Make Free VOIP Calls From Nokia N95