How to Convert .rar Files into itunes (.mp3) Files on an Apple MacBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Monday, December 1, 2008
If you have downloaded .rar files into your computer and want them to be played through itunes in your Mac, what will you do? You can find lots of descriptions for decompressing .rar files on PCs but no description of how to do so on a mac. Here are some quick and easy steps to get the files you want decompresse onto your computer, iPod, or mp3 player directly.
- Download your .rar file that you wish to decompress. Save it to your desktop.
- Go to https://www.unrarx.com/ and download this application by clicking on the notebooks at the top of the page. Complete all the downloading steps.
- In Mac Leopard Folder Simply double click on the .rar file on your desktop that you wish to decompress.
- A new folder will appear, and in that folder there will be the files you want put into itunes or whatever you may want.
- Once you click on the folder, UNRARX automatically decompresses your files you have chosen and adds them to this folder.
- iTunes Open up the folder that contains your music or videos etc, and drag them into your iTunes library, or wherever else you may want to store them in you computer. After you do this, you may listen or watch as much as you want!
Isn’t it cool? Give us your feedbacks.