The former senior platform manager of Facebook, Dave Morin launched a new social cum personal networking startup company, Path that limits the number of friends at fifty.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Google Android OS has been defining the smartphone market and within a short period of time it has curbed a whopping share in the smartphone market.
LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com) -- Rumors are flooding in the web that RIM's challenge to Apple iPad is on its way to launch.
According to new data released by web analytics firm Quantcast, The Android operating system's share of total North American mobile web consumption increased 8.3 percent month-over-month in February to grow to 15.2 percent, while Apple's iPhone OS slipped 3.2 percent to 63.7 percent.
There is rumor that Apple is going to release mini 7 " iPad just in time before the holidays.
- Adobe Flash is Available for Nexus One to Download
- 200,000 Android Phones Activated Every Day: Google
- Dish Network to Send Live Stream to iPad, Android and Blackberry
- RIM Blackberry 800 Soon to Pose a Challenge to iPhone
- The Domination of BlackBerry may End Soon in Smartphone Market
- Iphone Ranked Number One for Traffic Share in Mobile OS: Study
- Traffic for Smartphone Went Up 193% in a Year
- BlackBerry Outage December 22: Data, Email & Web Browsing Affected
- Stocks open higher on tech earns
- Stock futures signal stronger open on tech earns
- Research In Motion 3Q profit up 59 pct
- BlackBerry users dealing with e-mail outage
- Relax without getting the ax; Fewer turkey naps
- AT&T pre-launch list: BlackBerry 9700, HTC Tilt 2
- 10 Differences Between Apple iPhone and Blackberry
- How to Use Blackberry as a Modem
- Free BlackBerry Games for You this Weekend