The Facebook Hacker Cup is an annual worldwide programming competition where hackers compete against each other for fame, fortune, glory and a shot at the coveted Hacker Cup.
WASHINGTON - The step taken by social networking site Facebook to establish a "hate and harassment team" as part of a virtual police squad charged with taking down content that is illegal or violates Facebook's terms of service, has spurred debate over freedom of speech on the Internet.
AMSTERDAM - Dutch authorities have reportedly arrested a 16-year-old teenager over his alleged involvement in the pro-WikiLeaks hacking attacks on the Visa and MasterCard websites.
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan government has reportedly formed a high-level investigation team to check the hacking of several government websites allegedly by the 'Indian Cyber Army'.
BEIJING - Secret cables released by the whistleblower website 'WikiLeaks' have revealed that the hacking of Google, which forced the search engine out of China, was masterminded by one of the politicians of the country.
- Pak cyber army hacks 270 Indian websites, including that of CBI
- Microsoft Comes Up with Meek Warning for Windows Phone Hackers
- Top 5 Reasons to Unlock iPhone
- Saudi employer accused of hacking off Indonesian maid’s lips
- How To Jailbreak iOS 4.2 (Tethered) Using Redsn0w 0.9.6b4
- How to Restore Your Hacked/Deleted Twitter Account?
- How To Track Profile Views On Facebook?
- Google Official Offers $1000 For Kinect Hack
- CellPhone Virus “Zombie” Infects Chinese Users
- How to Crack a Wi-Fi Network’s WEP Password with BackTrack
- Vietnam is the Haven for High-Tech Criminals
- US Air Force releases its cyber warfare manual online
- News feed: Facebook is up after glitchy afternoon
- News feed: Facebook site down, slow for many users
- Twitter hack: Made in Japan?
- Twitter hack opens popups, causes havoc
- Zeus/Zbot Malware Removal Tool Available
- Hewlett-Packard buying ArcSight for $1.5 billion
- Report: HP close to buying ArcSight for $1.5B
- Hack attack hits home for AP writer
- Pentagon takes aim at China cyber threat
- FAA computers still vulnerable to cyberattack
- Overseas hackers using Chinese IPs to launch cyber attacks: Experts
- Germany warns of possible Apple security problem
- Web Attack Knows a Person’s Home
- Computer hackers look to take over power plants
- Attacking the edges of secure Internet traffic
- Google changes tune, search still working in China
- Google says search cut off from mainland China
- ATM Hacker Hits Jackpot in Black Hat
- Bunker-busting ATM attacks show security holes
- What your phone app doesn't say: It's watching
- Competitive lockpicking growing in US popularity
- Leaks provide ground-level account of Afghan war
- Papers: Leaks show unreported Afghan deaths