How to Restore Your Hacked/Deleted Twitter Account?By Avik, Gaea News Network
Monday, November 22, 2010
Oh! No! Did you get your account deleted? Was it hacked? Some kinda Phising attack? All is not lost my friend. If it hasn’t been a month to the mishap, then you might have everything in place again.
Twitting is fun. As most of you already know, Twitter happens to be a free social networking site that allows users to stay up to date with friends, family and may be fans all packaged in as followers. Well, let me inform you once again, Twitter accounts come totally free of cost and you do have the liberty to leave as and when you prefer and for any reason. Now, lets come to the discussion may be for some reason, you accidentally get your account deleted or it seems to delete itself, or may there have been some sort of malicious activity totally unknown to you. Don’t worry there are chances you get back your account provided it hasn’t been 30 days.
The username and email address on deactivated accounts is unavailable for use by another account for 30 days after deactivation. Once this 30 day period has passed, all information associated with the account will be permanently removed from Twitter and the email and username will be free for use by another account.
Follow these Steps:
- Get your Web browser in place and drop by the Twitter support page at https://twitter.com/help/escalate.
- All you need to do is go for the “I’m confused, or have a question” from the drop-down menu under “Dear Twitter.”
- Then make a choice for “Restore my deleted account” from the drop-down menu under the “Regarding” section.
- Do make a reasonable explanation as to what happened, for restoring your account in the “Sharing is caring” box.
- Rest is formality, Provide in your contact information in the designated boxes. Hit the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page once you fill out the form.
Tags: Suggestion PRofile Restoration, Twitter