November 26, 2008: 200 people were killed and more than 327 injured in terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
Though they talk about consumer satisfaction as if its their highest priority, though they promise to give you 100% money back if anything goes wrong, Apple of all companies, showed the true corporate blood when pushed to the wall.
Do you want to play a game and meet a celeb in the same time? Hey, I am not joking.
- Top 5 Gadgets for Diabetes Patients
- Top 10 Gadgets for Your House Works
- How To Divorce (Muslim’s Only) Through Twitter
- How to Infect a Human by Computer Virus
- Is a Cracker a Hacker?
- Binary Explosive, Tannerite: the Truth
- New Solar Power Breakthrough: First Solar crosses $1 per watt barrier
- Top 10 Genealogy Software
- 81st Oscars: Top Ten Moments that Marked the 2009 Show
- Top Healthcare Apps for Twitter
- Microsoft and Dell Want You to Fight AIDS in Africa through their PRODUCT (RED) Project
- $ 10 Laptops with 2GB RAM and Wi- Fi to Improve e-literacy in India
- Science Extraordinaire: How About a 10,000KM Long Solar Power Plant from Asia to Australia!
- Why Should You Learn to Love CopyWriting? Twitterers Have 30 Suggestions for You!
- Innovation at its Best: A Touch-screen Phone for Blind - A Must Read
- 5 Gadgets Which Changed Millions of Lives
- Obama Loses to Sarah Palin in the Global Count - shows Google Zeitgeist
- America’s Economy: Why Jason Calacanis’ 120% Solution Won’t Cut It
- 15 Unique Christmas Gifts Under $10
- A Nice Accoustic Guitar Music To Begin Your Day With
- Dell Faces Allegations of Gender Biasness; What’s Your Stand?
- 10 Prime Gadgets for Your New-born Baby and Your Aging Parents
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt to be The First CTO of US?
- Internet Searching Increases Brain Activity - Aren’t You Overjoyed
- The Profile of a Hi-Tech Jehadi…
- 18 Ways To Become a Real $ Millionaire in a Virtual World - Second Life
- Coward Spammer Breaks From Prison And Kills His Family And Thankfully Himself
- What Do You Do When You Don’t Have Ideas To Blog About?
- Re-hashing Physics & Philosophy With Dr. Feyman’s Lectures & Book
- A Multi-Lingual Indian Kid Genius
- Sorting Priorities in Life
- IIT Picnic Photos
- 8 Tips for Grooms Guardians in Arranging Bengali Boubhat
- Down With Fever
- We Are Being Hit By Category 5 Cyclone Sidr