Arts And Entertainment
LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
LONDON - Salman Rushdie, the prize-winning Indian-born writer, has in the past based novels on the politics of India and Pakistan.
LONDON - Salman Rushdie says he turned to the world of video games for inspiration for his new book, "Luka and the Fire of Life." The writer says he wrote the book for his 13-year-old son.
NEW YORK - Apple is a pioneer in many fields, but in the race to connect our TV sets to the Internet, it's been lagging badly.
NEW YORK - At the beginning of the re-emergence of 3-D, the focus was on film, with movies like "Avatar" paving the way for the technology to become an integral part of the cinema experience.
- Lanvin gets world-weary fashion crowd worked up
- Just a click away: Italian masterpieces go online
- Soundgarden releases new album through video game
- 'Star Wars' films to be rereleased in 3-D
- Review: 'Social Network' epic and intimate at once
- A generation seen through 'The Social Network'
- Newark, NJ, schools to get $100M Facebook donation
- Charity auction lets you buy celeb Twitter friends
- Jackson estate licenses virtual 'Planet Michael'
- Seattle cartoonist goes into hiding on FBI advice
- Warner Bros., Sony offer more 3-D Blu-ray movies
- Correction: 3-D Movies story
- Summary Box: Sony game console to show 3-D movies
- Tokyo event showcases fledgling 3-D gaming
- Sony's game console to show 3-D movies, get wand
- Slew of 3-D TV movies for the home? Not so fast
- Sony banking on karaoke to woo buyers to Walkman
- John Mayer closes 3.7M-follower Twitter account
- Big Ten Network making money because of fan wishes
- Long expected, YouTube wades into live streaming
- Left for dead by MTV, music videos rebound on Web
- Ochocinco's coach calls his tweets "nonsense"
- Review: Ping a handy iTunes add-on with promise
- Hack attack hits home for AP writer
- Amazon buys online music retailer Amie Street
- Network for conservative entertainment launches
- German Court rules against YouTube
- Add hip-hop to 'Rock Band' thanks to Snoop Dogg
- Time Warner Cable gets ESPN3.com in new deal
- Apple unveils new TV box for renting movies, shows
- Apple unveils new box for streaming movies, TV
- Venice film festival focuses on film innovation
- An open mic, in 140-characters or less
- German court turns down injunction against YouTube
- Apple schedules music-themed event for Sept. 1