REDMOND, Wash. - Microsoft Corp. is suing Motorola Inc.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. has picked an insider with engineering expertise to head up its Office software division, filling a spot left vacant in September when the most recent president left to become Nokia Corp.'s CEO.
REDMOND, Wash. - Microsoft Corp. said Tuesday it is raising its quarterly dividend for the first time in two years in a move that will return more of the software maker's nearly $37 billion cash hoard to its shareholders.
REDMOND, Wash. - Microsoft Corp. is still marching toward a holiday release for the next generation of its smart phones.
REDMOND, Wash. - Microsoft Corp. said Wednesday it settled patent lawsuits with Salesforce.com Inc., but details of the agreement were not disclosed.
- Microsoft to sell Office for Mac 2011 in October
- Ballmer: Tablet coming 'as soon as we can'
- Microsoft hosts annual financial analyst meeting
- Microsoft 4Q net income surges 48 percent
- Microsoft shutters Bing shopping rebate program
- Microsoft top entertainment executives step down
- Microsoft settles VirnetX suit for $200 million
- Microsoft reaches licensing deal on HTC phones
- Microsoft sides with HTC in fight with Apple
- On the Call: Microsoft CFO Peter Klein
- Microsoft 3Q net income up 35 percent
- Microsoft rolls out new MSN site design
- Microsoft, Panasonic ink IP deal
- Microsoft, Amazon cross-license patent portfolios
- Microsoft fiscal 2Q earns up 60 pct on PC rebound
- Microsoft fixes browser flaw used in Google breach
- Microsoft pledges at least $1.25M in aid for Haiti
- Microsoft to buy SourceGear assets
- Microsoft lays off 800 more workers worldwide
- Windows upgrades lower Microsoft profit 18 percent
- Microsoft hopes for a fresh start with Windows 7
- With Windows 7 and new designs, PCs looking better
- Microsoft patches 34 security holes, many critical
- EU finally about to settle Microsoft browser case
- Microsoft to release free antivirus PC software
- State: Cougar reported on Microsoft campus
- Microsoft CEO Ballmer's salary up 4 percent in '09
- Next Windows Mobile 6.5 in store on October 5th
- Microsoft says Office for Mac will have Outlook
- Microsoft sees size as search answer in Yahoo deal
- Microsoft CEO tries to sell analysts on Yahoo deal
- Microsoft fiscal 4Q profit falls 29 percent
- Microsoft readies free PC security software
- Microsoft affirms dividend, backs meeting proposal
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8: Finally the Time has Come