SEATTLE - Logitech is unveiling a $300 set-top box that will bring Google's new TV service to people who don't want to buy a new television set.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. has picked an insider with engineering expertise to head up its Office software division, filling a spot left vacant in September when the most recent president left to become Nokia Corp.'s CEO.
SEATTLE - Amazon.com Inc. said Monday that it will roll out a version of its Kindle e-reader app for Research In Motion Ltd.'s upcoming tablet device, the PlayBook.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. is giving up on its own blog network and, in a new partnership, will start sending new Windows Live users to a competing platform instead.
- News feed: Facebook is up after glitchy afternoon
- Seattle cartoonist goes into hiding on FBI advice
- Dell to boost China spend to $100B over a decade
- Apple's new iPad, iPhone software due in November
- Microsoft's new IE9 promises zippier performance
- Bill Gates receives Scouts' Silver Buffalo Award
- In US, Boeing tearing down historic Plant 2
- Boeing tearing down historic Plant 2
- Facebook inches past Google for Web users' minutes
- Quick Hit football video game gets NFL makeover
- Google milks animated doodle mystery on Twitter
- Dell's enterprise challenge remains after 3Par
- Dell cedes data-storage maker 3Par to HP
- Apple unveils new box for streaming movies, TV
- Dell spends $690,000 lobbying in 2Q
- Apple spent $330,000 lobbying in 2nd quarter
- HP boosts bid for 3Par to $1.88B, topping Dell
- HP blasts back with new bid for 3Par, besting Dell
- HP raises offer for 3Par, trumping Dell's
- Dell says 3Par accepts its hiked $1.52B buyout bid
- Source: Dell plans sweeter 3Par bid after HP trump
- Amazon says latest Kindle is its fastest selling
- Dell 2Q net income rises 16 percent
- Dell CEO faced more opposition in shareholder vote
- Earnings Preview: Dell Inc.
- Microsoft links new smart phones to Xbox Live
- Microsoft spent $1.85 million lobbying in 2Q
- Dell to buy storage provider 3Par for $1.13B
- Dell to buy 3Par for $1.13 billion
- L-3 Communications gets $255.3M US Army contract
- Sprint executive leading 4G phone charge to leave
- Ebay shares up, analyst sees ecommerce steadying
- 40 billionaires pledge to donate half their wealth
- 40 wealthy families pledge to donate their money
- Amazon CEO hopes new Kindles stoke sales