When you log into Facebook, you can convince the world to identify you online.
SANTA CLARA (GaeaTimes.com)- Internet mail and search service provider Yahoo is going to layoff at least 10 percent of its workforce, suggests the latest buzz in the industry.
In order to satisfy the hunger of the investors to invest at one of the Internet's biggest growth firm, there is a high degree of chances that Facebook, the biggest social networking site, may go on public by the late 2012.
Yahoo product chief Blake Irving demonstrated the audience a collection of new products today.
Microblogging site, Twitter Inc. that gets 370,000 new users daily on average, is revamping the site so that millions of users can navigate the site and get the information more easily.
- Web Users Hang out More on Facebook than Google
- Yahoo Joins Hands with Microsoft Bing for Advertisers
- Microsoft Bing: The Growth Leader in several Vertical Categories
- The Growth of Search Volume Dropped in US
- How to Make Money While Searching on SlashMySearch
- Yahoo’s Email Account in China Was Hacked
- Bye Bye Yahoo MyWeb. Google:Yahoo = 4:1
- How to Change Firefox Default Email Client to Gmail, Yahoo AOL or Zoho
- Bartz Makes it Clear: Yahoo is not for Sale
- Yahoo Search ends: New CEO Carol Bartz
- Yahoo Hack: How to Log into A Locked Yahoo Account
- How to Recover your hacked Yahoo! account
- 3 Mistakes of my Life in 2008- Microsoft Soliloquies
- Believe it or Not: Internet Search Traffic Drops Down by 2%!
- The Profile of a Hi-Tech Jehadi…
- Yahoo Enters Merger Talks With Time-Warner