How To Resize, Shrink & Crop Your Photos Simply- Picture Resize Genius- A PreviewBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Monday, December 29, 2008
Clicking a photo is one thing and sending it through an e-mail or uploading it to the forum are a real annoyance. Especially in this era of 8-10 MP digital cameras, the file size of a single photo can take more than a good software installation package. While you know that you need to resize it and all, you don’t get a simple and easy software to do so. Now, downloading the whole photoshop or GIMP for such a small task (considering you don’t need photo editing software that often) is just ridiculous. So here a simple and single solution for that. Picture Resize Genius is a resize, shrink and crop utility software.
- Select and process pictures in batch mode.
- Allows you to force a specified width or height and keep the proportions or define fixed picture dimensions.
- View, add and remove pictures in a list with sorting features.
- Add watermark and rename your pictures at once.
- After processed, the Jpg EXIF and Tiff Tags cannot be lost.
- Keep file creating date time.
- Direct contrast between original and processed on the same screen.
- Provides 40+ graphics formats and saving into GIF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, MIFF or TGA etc.
- Saving in true color, 256 colors or gray scale.
- You can drag any picture in Windows explorer and drop them on the main window.
- Automatically saves your latest settings on exit.
- Modifies picture in built-in editor.
Tags: Lost, Picture resize genius, resize picture, shrink and crop picture