SHANGHAI - China has the use of the popular internet telephony service, Skype, illegal.Websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are already blocked in China and Google closed down its Chinese servers last year.
The Gmail is fast becoming the cyber equivalent for a free lunch.
The theme for today's Google Homepage is the promotion of Demo Slam.
BEIJING - Secret cables released by the whistleblower website 'WikiLeaks' have revealed that the hacking of Google, which forced the search engine out of China, was masterminded by one of the politicians of the country.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Social Networking phenomenon and the reason for most of the 500 million users to log on to the web, Facebook, is set to launch its own email service.
- Loscocco: I quit after Cahill was helping Patrick
- Google gives Gmail users more control over inboxes
- Google adds extra security step to e-mail, apps
- Facebook inches past Google for Web users' minutes
- Facebook's new security feature: remote logouts
- Google, Skype targeted in India security crackdown
- India widens security crackdown to Google, Skype
- Gmail Priority Inbox to Set Your emails in Order of Importance
- Google tool tries to cut through e-mail clutter
- India BlackBerry ban averted for 60 more days
- Indian officials to meet to decide BlackBerry ban
- RIM seeks broad industry-gov't talks on encryption
- Google plugs free PC-to-phone calling into e-mail
- Threats of int'l BlackBerry bans echo US debate
- Questions and answers about BlackBerry objections
- Guide to New Changes in Gmail
- How You can Access Two Gmail Accounts in the Same Browser
- Questions and answers about UAE's BlackBerry ban
- Gmail Account Being Upgraded?
- Google says Beijing renews China net license
- China says it will keep blocking online content
- China says will keep blocking online content
- Review: HTC's Evo 4G is a very good 3G phone
- Microsoft upgrade aims to make Hotmail cool again
- Facebook rolling out new security features
- De-cluttering your digital life can set you free
- 10 nations tell Google of privacy concern on Buzz
- Cyber attack targeted Google password system
- Company: Chinese cyberattack targets Australia
- April Fool!: Google calls itself 'Topeka' for day
- Google's action angers China, divides Web users
- Google Stops Censoring Search Engine Results in China
- China media accuse Google of violating promises
- China without Google: 'a lose-lose scenario'
- Google CEO: Development in China dispute 'soon'