I a sure you have come to this article to find a solution o the maddening error: Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: adding retransformable transformers is not supported in this environment while calling Instrumentation.addTransformer(transformer, true).
Are you using Lambda expressions in Java? If not, you should start looking at them now for they are very powerful and reduce code clutter.
One of the mysterious reasons for hanging of a long running server is running out of file descriptors.
Traditionally development & QA teams dedicate a machine for Software Testing, a clean-room environment, separate from development machines to ensure accurate testing in pristine setup.
The Top 10 Reasons The Ruby Programming Language Sucks Courtesy:-- Presentations from vishnu.
- How to speed up compilation times in Linux / CentOS / RHEL / Fedora using Ramdisk, much faster than SSD / SAS
- Facebook Announces ‘Hacker Cup’ in 2011
- How to make Case-Sensitive Search in MySQL for a Particular Field / Column?
- How to to Set the Collation for the Table (or column) to be either Binary or Case-Sensitive?
- How to ALTER a Table to make it Case-Sensitive in MySQL?
- How to CREATE a Case-Sensitive Table in MySQL?
- Salesforce Aims Big, Unleashes 5 New Platforms for Cloud App Development
- Invalid Java 7 API: Attributes.readAttributes()
- How to check symbolic link in Java and why Apache common.io.FileUtils implementation is wrong
- Facebook To Launch Email Service
- How to fully read InputStream to a String with Default Charset
- How Mobile Car Apps Tend to Change the Way you Drive??
- How to import / evaluate Groovy scripts within groovy
- Automation Testing Expanded By IBM
- “Fallout: New Vegas” Gives Good Reviews
- Deterministic Parallel Java, an Extension of Java Improves Development of Parallel Apps
- Obama signs technology access bill for disabled
- Logitech unveils Revue, a $300 Google TV set-box
- Congress acts to give blind better Web, MP3 access
- Microsoft to Release Emergency ASP.net Patch for Malware Attack
- Twitter hack: Made in Japan?
- Twitter Hack Mystery Resolved
- Lawmakers hear W.Va. tech worker outsourcing fears
- Big Ten Network making money because of fan wishes
- Study tracks concerns about 3-D TV sets
- Apple publishes guidelines for app approval
- Left for dead by MTV, music videos rebound on Web
- Apple to publish guidelines for app approval
- Network for conservative entertainment launches
- Police: Man holds hostages in Discovery building
- Disney, Time Warner make progress on program fees
- TiVo shares slide after another quarter of losses
- Verizon looking at taking TV shows to the iPad
- Mexico gives cell frequencies to television giant
- Survey of viewers shows extent of TV time shifting