NEPAL (GaeaTimes.com) -- Technology has reached the pinnacle of Mount Everest! Nepali mobile network Ncell has successfully installed the first 3G station at the summit of Mount Everest.
According to the latest report by United Nation, one third of the global population are going to be net users by the end of 2010. The Telecommunications Union (ITU) further reported that the online users across the globe has doubled in the last five years.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a planned ban that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
NEW YORK - Investors who drove up shares of software maker Adobe Systems Inc.
LONDON - Vodafone is spending $9.7 million to buy two firms specializing in managing telecom expenses.
- UAE, BlackBerry resolve dispute, averting ban
- Adobe soars on report of possible Microsoft bid
- Verizon says fast 4G wireless coming to 38 cities
- Draft trade pact more palatable to tech companies
- Mueller: Revise telecom law to aid terror probes
- Report: Apple to make iPhones for CDMA networks
- Qualcomm ends sales of portable sets for mobile TV
- Agreement paves way for NYC subway wireless access
- Ford, AmEx, Sara Lee among big market movers
- Egypt and Russia telecom companies agree to merger
- LightSquared closes on $850 million of debt
- Egypt exchange halts trading in Orascom Telecom
- Apple may surpass Exxon as most valuable company
- Candidates get creative to build text-message list
- Microsoft sues Motorola over smart phone patents
- Nokia starts shipment of N8 model, shares up 2 pct
- House Democrats shelve net neutrality proposal
- Amazon making Kindle app for BlackBerry tablet
- Hawaiian Telcom emerging from bankruptcy soon
- NY town enacts tough cell tower limits
- FCC opens up unused TV signals for broadband
- Verizon CEO hints iPhone not coming soon
- Thailand's bid for high-speed Internet stalled
- Dell CEO flashes 7-inch Android tablet computer
- Review: Newest iPods get it right, as expected
- RIM BlackPad Tablet to be Launched Next Week?
- The state of 4G wireless at a glance
- AT&T selling satellite-enabled smart phone
- MetroPCS fires up cutting-edge wireless network
- AT&T to sell satellite-enabled smart phone
- For deaf, wireless devices a new portal to world
- Stocks fluctuate after drop in consumer sentiment
- Stocks pull back after drop in consumer sentiment
- Stocks rise on strength in technology sector
- Stock futures jump on strength in tech sector