In case, you are using saleforce.com CRM and wanna migrate to Microsoft Dynamics for its host of features, we would like to provide a simple, few-steps solution.
For any startup enterprise software selection is a stretched out process that calls for dedicated team effort to bring a project to fruition.
After having done with the brighter side of Salesforce.com, we decided to delve into the darker side of the CRM service.
Salesforce.com is a Software as a Service CRM leader packed with an array of features and functions designed for sales, marketing, and service and support automation.
Hosted CRM or on-demand CRM or web based CRM service provides a simpler, faster and cost-effective customer relationship management services for businesses.
- SugarCRM and vTiger: Comparative Review
- Top 10 Newest Poductivity Apps for iPhone
- Top 5 JAVA ERP Software
- Best CRM Software Reviews
- vTiger Open Source CRM Software Review
- Infor CRM Epiphany: Review
- Zoho CRM Software: Review
- CiviCRM Review: Open Source Nonprofit CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software: Review
- Salesforce Service Cloud integrates with Twitter - Why and What’s New?
- Salesforce.com online CRM: Review
- Sugar CRM Software: Review
- Top 10 Expense Report Software
- 10 iPhone apps for Businessmen
- Top 10 Customer Relationship Management Software
- CRM Software (ZOHO CRM) Goes Ajax
- Absolutebusy Web CRM Embraces Tagging
- Free Enterprise CRM and Groupware Software to Watch
- Java Meets YouTube (Video on the web)
- Enterprise CRM Software - Evaluation of Top 4 Contenders