LIVE Liver Transplant Surgery @ TwitterBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Monday, May 18, 2009
Talk of technology being cool and progressive. Here you have an amazing example now being carried out at Twitter. Did you ever imagine that you can actually read through the feeds of a a live Transplant surgery! yes, it is true and we are watching it right now as its being share with the whole world.
let me put up their tweet
courtesy: Pediatricians @ Twitter
Patient: Chris, a firefighter in Sherman, arrived at UT Southwestern Univ. Hosp. at 5:30 a.m. He slept and now is being operated.
Doctor: The early surgery is being performed by Dr. Juan Arenas, chief of surgical transplantation at UT Southwestern and one of the most popular surgeon in this regard.
Lemme put up some of the tweets for you
- # They’ve reached Chris’ left kidney.
- # Dr. Arenas has taken down the colon in order to reach the left kidney, which will be harvested for 3-year-old John.
- # LIVE TRANSPLANT SURGERY Dr. Arenas is beginning the dissection inside the abdomen. LIVE TRANSPLANT SURGERY
- # The team now has two ports in, plus the gel port. LIVE
- # RT Dr. Arenas is placing another port in Chris so there will be one for each hand - one for the camera and one for the actual dissection.
Anyway, do you support what is happening? Do you think some things shouldn’t be made public? Write to us.
Tags: live transplant at twitter, Things, Twitter, twitter feed for live transplant