NEW DELHI - Union Communications and Information Technology Minister Kapil Sibal on Wednesday slammed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) rally for attacking government institutions and 'denigrating the country's image'.
NEW DELHI - Union Communications and Information Technology Minister Kapil Sibal on Tuesday met Bharti Airtel's Sunil Mittal and Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group (ADAG) chairman Anil Ambani to discuss issues and ways to ensure that the growth of the telecom sector is not derailed.
NEW DELHI - Rajya Sabha MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar has written to the members of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Information Technology urging them to begin an independent probe into the 2G spectrum scam.
SRINAGAR - The University of Kashmir has decided to establish an advanced IT centre to promote information technology in Jammu and Kashmir.
NEW DELHI - Barely three weeks after the rape of a BPO employee in the city, in yet another shocking incident an 18-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped in a moving car in Sultanpuri in north-west Delhi on Saturday night.
- ‘India Telecom 2010′ kicks off today
- Government is not interfering in probe on 2G spectrum scam: Sibal
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fifth accused arrested
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fourth accused arrested
- NASSCOM to seek amendments in UK policy for overseas software professionals
- Two arrested in New Delhi’s BPO rape case
- Delhi BPO gangrape case: Two men arrested
- Toyota Etios Coming Soon
- Indian IT Spend is Expected to Reach $72 Bn by 2011: Gartner
- Do You Think that India can Fulfill the Dream of 240 mn Broadband Users by 2015?
- A. Raja resigns as Telecom Minister over 2G scam
- 2G scam: Raja meets Karunanidhi for second time in 24 hours
- 2G scam: DMK sends emissary to Congress to stop A. Raja’s Cabinet sack
- Former Telecom Secretary nails Raja in 2G spectrum scam
- Congress high command to take note of Jayalalithaa’s offer: PM
- Raja, Pilot launch ‘Indian Language Technology Proliferation and Deployment Center’
- DMK chief Karunanidhi defends A. Raja over 2G spectrum issue
- Raja rules out resignation over 2G spectrum issue
- Twitter is Flooded in India Due to Obama’s Visit
- Obama Announced $10bn Business Deal with Indian Companies
- Anti-outsourcing sentiments in US are of grave concern, says Pilot
- Outsourcing Has Created Many Jobs in US
- Obama visit: Relief unlikely in outsourcing sector: Official
- Govt. to monitor mobile tower radiation levels from Nov.16: Pilot
- Government’s Public Diplomacy Division gets prestigious e-governance award for 2010
- Chandigarh IT companies incur losses due to economic depression
- Automation Testing Expanded By IBM
- Six security personnel killed in Maoist landmine blast in Bihar
- Krishna says outsourcing issue will be taken up during Obama’s India visit
- Pratibha Murthy murder case: Cab driver sentenced to life
- BPO employee rape case: Quantum of sentence to be pronounced today
- Bangalore BPO employee rape case: Cab driver Shiva Kumar convicted
- Govt. orders ban on bulk SMSes and MMSes for next 72 hours
- Bangalore court defers verdict in BPO employee rape case
- Bangalore court to pronounce verdict in BPO employee rape case