According to Gartner, India's IT spend will reach at $71.9 Bn milestone by the year 2011 which is a 10.3 percent increase from 2010 spending of $65.23 bn. The study further said that hardware is the fastest growing segment with a growth of 20.4 percent through 2014.
KOLKATA, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com) -- Cloud computing is at its best in 2010.
The year 2010 has been manifested as the "year of cloud computing".
The current decade has witnessed a decline in IT spending levels, and revenue contraction, largely affecting the future of ERP software industry.
Overview: xTuple is a group of ERP, CRM and accounting applications which is built on a core of open source software under Common Public Attribution License (CPAL).
- Top 7 Open Source Applications for Enterprise
- Top 10 Enterprise software for Startup
- SAP shares slip on CEO's ouster, questions
- Review of Magento, an Open Source E-commerce Platform
- SAP Unveiled Enterprise Software Plan for the Next Five Years
- IBM Ventures in Real-Time Enterprise Database Monitoring And Protection With Guardium Acquisition
- Kolkata’s Starlite Infotech ties up with Spanish firm
- Reliance Communications launches ‘Cloud Computing’ solutions in India on Microsoft Platform
- 10 Best Open Source ERP Software
- Top 10 Hosted CRM Services
- Microsoft India launches ‘Online Services’
- Complete Cloud OS FAQ
- Top 5 JAVA ERP Software
- SaaS goes green with Hara to reduce cost and better energy efficiency
- Best HRM software Review
- SYSPRO ERP Software Review
- Top 10 Cloud Computing Service Provider
- Lawson HRM Software Review
- Top 10 Expense Report Software
- Top 10 ERP Software
- BEA SmartConnect 3.0 Enables Rapid SOA Application Development for Enterprise Resource Planning Apps
- Compiere Installation Gotcha’s (Using Oracle Database 10g XE)
- Is CRM & ERP Software Unsuitable For Pharmaceutical Industries?
- Understanding Software Industry Ecosystem
- Free Enterprise CRM and Groupware Software to Watch