CHICAGO - Last week, Afghanistan. This week, parents protesting the proposed demolition of a park field house.
SEATTLE - Personal computer maker Dell Inc.
SEATTLE - Apple Inc., maker of the iPhone, Macintosh computers and other consumer electronics, spent $330,000 lobbying the federal government in the second quarter on spending for technology in education and other issues, according to a disclosure report.
WASHINGTON - The Technology Association of America spent $350,000 in the second quarter to lobby the government on federal spending on information technology and cybersecurity services, among other issues, according to a quarterly disclosure report.
WASHINGTON - Aerospace and defense contractor General Dynamics Corp.
- Visa spent $1.53M lobbying government in 2nd qtr
- Capital One spent $365K on lobbying in 2nd quarter
- Ad trade group spent $250,000 lobbying in 2Q
- Verizon spent $4.4M on lobbying in 2nd quarter
- Microsoft spent $1.85 million lobbying in 2Q
- Info freedom at center of Gulf's BlackBerry debate
- Motorola spent $880,000 lobbying in second quarter
- Nokia spent $150,000 on lobbying in second quarter
- AT&T spent $3.09M on lobbying in 2nd quarter
- Video game group spent $1.1M lobbying in 2Q
- Direct Marketing Assn spent $250K lobbying in 2Q
- LaHood criticizes driver distraction lobbying push
- Pakistan president to sign trade deals with China
- New laws target gun control, smoking and drinking
- New Palin defense fund uses fighting words
- Boston Scientific spent $480K on lobbying in 1Q
- Strikes put China on spot over labor unrest
- Hewlett-Packard spends $1.6M on 1Q lobbying
- Video game group spent $1.2M lobbying in 1Q
- Nokia spent $150,000 lobbying in first quarter
- Adobe spent $50,000 lobbying in 1Q
- Motorola spent $850,000 lobbying in first quarter
- Software trade group spent $130,000 to lobby in 1Q
- American Gaming spends $430,000 on 1Q lobbying
- Dell spent $760,000 lobbying in 1Q
- Apple spent $560,000 lobbying in 1Q
- Microsoft spent $1.7 million lobbying in 1Q
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials
- Tax law may get more businesses to go high-tech
- Md. may regulate campaign use of social media
- Computer tech pioneer Max Palevsky dies at 85
- China wants telecom companies to inform on clients
- Direct Marketing Assn spent $250K lobbying in 1Q
- Verizon adds few contract customers in 1Q
- Verizon earnings down 75 pct on benefits charge