With Windows Hello, users can scan their face, iris or fingerprint to verify identity and access their devices.
LONDON - A campaign group has warned UK internet users about cold callers who offer to fix viruses but then install software to steal personal information.
Do you really think that all your important files and documents are safe behind the haven of the password protected log on screen? Well think again.
With the days passing by, it happens such that smartphones no longer are the only devices where apps will dominate.
Microsoft finally came up with the successor of Windows Mobile 6.5.3 in the form of Windows Phone 7.
- Microsoft taps tech leader to head Office division
- Microsoft ditches Live Spaces for WordPress.com
- News feed: Facebook is up after glitchy afternoon
- News feed: Facebook site down, slow for many users
- AT&T selling satellite-enabled smart phone
- Twitter hack opens popups, causes havoc
- Survey says: Consumer satisfaction with PCs rises
- AT&T to sell satellite-enabled smart phone
- Microsoft wraps up tools for mobile app developers
- Summary Box: Microsoft's IE9 promises speed
- Review: How the iPad won over a skeptic
- Microsoft's new IE9 promises zippier performance
- Nokia dumps CEO, turns to Microsoft exec
- Nokia's Kallsvuo replaced by Microsoft exec
- “Here you have” Virus Threatens Cyber-security!
- Summary Box: Review finds Ping handy iTunes add-on
- Review: Ping a handy iTunes add-on with promise
- Taiwan's HTC: iPhone's 'quiet' challenger
- Gartner cuts 2nd-half PC shipment growth outlook
- Surf lessons open new vistas for disabled kids
- Facebook, YouTube used as weapons in Kashmir fight
- Dell launches $100 smart phone in U.S. on AT&T
- Microsoft links new smart phones to Xbox Live
- Company behind magicJack to banish calling costs
- Questions and answers about BlackBerry objections
- Review: New choices enliven back-to-school PCs
- Review: New Web music services offer tons of tunes
- Vonage makes free Facebook phone call app
- Microsoft to sell Office for Mac 2011 in October
- Quest Software shares jump after solid 2Q results
- Attacking the edges of secure Internet traffic
- Ballmer: Tablet coming 'as soon as we can'
- Smartphone maker HTC reports profit jump
- Microsoft hosts annual financial analyst meeting
- A look at recent tech-industry earnings