MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The well known NGO, CRY has introduced a new virtual game.
DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Apple introduced the first generation MacBook Air two years ago and despite the hullaballo surrounding it the light weight laptop drew a lot of flaks.
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Toyota is all set to launch its much awaited entry level sedan 'Etios' on December 1 this year.
According to Gartner, India's IT spend will reach at $71.9 Bn milestone by the year 2011 which is a 10.3 percent increase from 2010 spending of $65.23 bn. The study further said that hardware is the fastest growing segment with a growth of 20.4 percent through 2014.
Department of Telecom (DoT) & Department of Information Technology (DIT ) and Department of Information Technology (DIT) organized 7 th International conference, Broadband Tech India 2010 at New Delhi.
- Doodle 4 Google Winner: Akshay Raj
- Twitter is Flooded in India Due to Obama’s Visit
- Obama Announced $10bn Business Deal with Indian Companies
- Outsourcing Has Created Many Jobs in US
- India to Raise Outsourcing Issue during Obama’s Visit
- Automation Testing Expanded By IBM
- AP Interview: Salman Rushdie pens new kids' book
- Punjab and Sind Bank Invites Applicants for Clerk Officer
- Fearing holy site unrest, India bans bulk texting
- China May Surpass India in Outsourcing
- 90% Graduate Seekers won’t Get Job in India: Survey
- Get Ready for Competition from India, China: Obama to Kids
- Digital Information in India to Grow Twice Faster Than Worldwide Trend: EMC
- Indian court upholds big tax bill against Vodafone
- Google, Skype targeted in India security crackdown
- India widens security crackdown to Google, Skype
- India BlackBerry ban averted for 60 more days
- Indian officials to meet to decide BlackBerry ban
- Airtel DTH On A High
- BSNL Jumps On Wimax Bandwagon
- No solution for BlackBerry in India, 4 days to go
- Facebook, YouTube used as weapons in Kashmir fight
- RIM seeks broad industry-gov't talks on encryption
- Summary Box: India allows telecom imports post-ban
- India allows telecom imports after 8-month ban
- APSCSC Invites Candidates for General Recruitment 2010
- BSNL Broadband Revamped For Users
- BlackBerry users eye alternatives as curbs loom
- BlackBerry users mull effect as service curbs loom
- Nokia India Woes Continue
- Indian company buying Lycos from Korea's Daum
- Threats of int'l BlackBerry bans echo US debate
- India sets Aug. 31 deadline for BlackBerry info
- Antivirus Software Launched By Kaspersky Lab
- Info freedom at center of Gulf's BlackBerry debate