Angsuman’s Translator Plugin Pro 5.0 ReleasedBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Thursday, June 14, 2007
I am very happy to announce the release of Angsuman’s Translator Plugin Pro version 5.0. The key features in version 5.0 are:
1. New intelligent caching engine - The fully re-designed caching engine intelligently handles site changes for maximum availability of translation services and to reduce, server, network and translation engine loads.
2. Multiple engine failover support - ATPP Pro comes with 4 translation engines and it transparently switches engine in cases of failure as long as there are engines available.
3. Detailed statistics - Translator Pro 5.0 comes with detailed statistics highlighting the pages translated, success rate of caching and much more.
4. Flexible API - Translator 5.0 provides an API for full control over customization for your blog.
5. Simplified but rich user interface - Translator 5.0 allows extensive customization through control panel. The control panel is divided into basic and advanced section. This allows ease of use for new users while providing deeper control to power users. The advanced tab is divided into multiple sections for easy access and modification. I think you are going to love the new user interface. Looking forward to hear your feedback.
6. Lot of user requests have been incorporated in this release. This is an user centric release. Please read the documentation for details. The web documentation will continue to be updated through this weekend.
7. Translation to 14 languages are supported in this release. They are German [sample], Spanish [sample], French [sample], Italian [sample], Portuguese [sample], Japanese [sample], Korean [sample], Chinese Simplified [sample, Chinese Traditional [sample, Arabic [sample, Dutch [sample, Greek [sample, Russian [sample, Norwegian [sample].
Did you know that we provide 6 months of free support and unlimited free upgrades?
Your product will be emailed to you within approximately one business day so please ensure that your email address is correct. It will also be made available from our download center. Keep your transaction id (sent in order confirmation email) safe as it will be required to download your copy from the download center.
BTW: Please whitelist emails from angsuman[at]taragana[dot]com to ensure that the product email and future upgrades reaches your inbox properly and in time.